- Cultural institutions in the neighborhood and the various events they offer, Click Here
- Restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood, Click Here
- Bars and Lounges
- Shops and services in the neighborhood, Click Here
- Tours in the neighborhood
- Recreational, cultural opportunities and schools for children
In addition, if you:
- Wish to learn more about Mount Vernon and its history, Click Here
- Are planning to do some home renovation work, Click Here for guidelines on how to proceed
- Want to know the trash and recycling schedule, Click Here
- Need information on public transportation, Click Here
- Want to read about public safety related information, Click Here
Buying in Mount Vernon
Midtown Development Corp., our non-profit community development corporation provides one-stop shopping for home buyers and rehabbers in the area. Incentives include help with securing Maryland Historic Tax Credits and access to attractive Healthy Neighborhood Loans.
Condominiums in Mount Vernon
A growing number of condominiums are being built and sold in Mount Vernon. These include:
10 West Chase Street
13 sophisticated condominiums in a historic school building with many original details.
Developers: 10W Chase, LLC
Twelve09 North Charles Street
Condominiums and commercial space.
Developers: Struever Brothers Eccles and Rouse /Magic Johnson mixed-use
31 luxury condominiums are being built in two locations on Madison Street: The Revels @ 104 West and The Row @ at 18-22 East Madison.
Ten14 North Charles
16 luxury environmentally friendly condominiums built within several manor homes at 1014 N. Charles Street. 703.535.5550
"Live Baltimore" also provides useful information and tips for potential homebuyers, including incentive mortgage products. For more information, click here.